SPAR Unveils New ‘Daily Deli’ Lines

SPAR UK is launching two new Daily Deli lines into the SPAR Brand lunchtime range, in a move to grow sales in the popular savoury snacking sector. Spar_eggs

The new additions include Hard boiled eggs (100g/ RRP £1) and Chicken satay (55g/ RRP £1.20).

These two lines alone, available to retailers in June, are projected to deliver incremental wholesale sales of £300K.

Susan Darbyshire, SPAR UK Brand Director, said: “We know that on average, food-to-go shoppers visit a store two to three times per week and spend £411 per year. We also know that only 53% of chilled food bought at lunchtime is spent on sandwiches, wraps and subs, leaving a huge 47% of sales to be spent on items like savoury snacks. What’s more, snacking on the go and portion control are two major trends, so these new convenient, mini products from SPAR Brand are ideal for satisfying shoppers’ need for snacking and grazing.”

The new products will be available in SPAR stores from 23 June.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Email this to someonePrint this page